How People Watch TV in Halsey, OR
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Halsey, OR. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 777 people in Halsey, those stats equate to:
- 256 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 373 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 754 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 559 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 645 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.