TV Trends in Jefferson
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Jefferson, OR, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,956 people in Jefferson, that's:
- 975 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,419 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,867 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,128 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,453 Jefferson residents confined to network air dates and times.