Watching Cable TV in Myrtle Creek, OR
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Myrtle Creek, OR tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Myrtle Creek there are::
- 3,368 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,667 people who stream TV online
- 243 people who regularly use DVRs
- 2,500 people with bundled services
- 1,146 people with a plethora of plasma-screens