TV Trends in Clarksville
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Clarksville, PA tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Clarksville there are::
- 186 people who watch broadcast TV
- 92 people who stream TV online
- 13 people who regularly use DVRs
- 138 people with bundled services
- 63 people with a plethora of plasma-screens