TV Trends in Hop Bottom, PA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Hop Bottom, PA. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 322 people in Hop Bottom, those stats equate to:
- 106 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 155 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 312 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 232 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 267 Hop Bottom residents confined to network air dates and times.