TV Trends in Liverpool
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Liverpool, PA tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Liverpool there are::
- 797 people who watch broadcast TV
- 395 people who stream TV online
- 58 people who regularly use DVRs
- 592 people with bundled services
- 271 people with a plethora of plasma-screens