How Marion Center, PA Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Marion Center, PA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 404 people in Marion Center, that's:
- 133 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 194 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 392 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 291 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 335 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.