How People Watch TV in Port Allegany, PA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Port Allegany, PA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 2,288 people in Port Allegany, those stats equate to:
- 755 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,098 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,219 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,647 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,899 Port Allegany residents confined to network air dates and times.