TV Use in Seltzer
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Seltzer, PA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 276 people in Seltzer, those stats equate to:
- 91 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 132 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 268 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 199 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 229 Seltzer residents confined to network air dates and times.