How Jamestown Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Jamestown, RI, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 5,387 people in Jamestown, those stats equate to:
- 1,778 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,586 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,225 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,879 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,471 Jamestown residents confined to network air dates and times.