Cable TV in Bison
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Bison, SD. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 298 people in Bison, those stats equate to:
- 98 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 143 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 289 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 215 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 247 Bison residents confined to network air dates and times.