How Brandt Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Brandt, SD. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 105 people in Brandt, those stats equate to:
- 35 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 50 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 102 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 76 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 87 Brandt residents confined to network air dates and times.