How People Watch TV in Hayti, SD
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Hayti, SD. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Hayti there are::
- 376 people who watch broadcast TV
- 186 people who stream TV online
- 27 people who regularly use DVRs
- 279 people with bundled services
- 128 people with a plethora of plasma-screens