How Highmore, SD Residents Watch TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Highmore, SD. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 703 people in Highmore, that's:
- 232 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 337 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 682 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 506 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 583 Highmore residents confined to network air dates and times.