How Lake City Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Lake City, SD. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 42 that means in Lake City there are::
- 41 people who watch broadcast TV
- 20 people who stream TV online
- 3 people who regularly use DVRs
- 30 people with bundled services
- 14 people with a plethora of plasma-screens