How People Watch TV in Menno
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Menno, SD. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
609 people live in Menno, which means there are:
- 591 people who watch broadcast TV
- 292 people who stream TV online
- 43 people who regularly use DVRs
- 438 people with bundled services
- 201 people with a plethora of plasma-screens