Watching Cable TV in Midland
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Midland, SD. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 151 people in Midland, those stats equate to:
- 50 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 72 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 146 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 109 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 125 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.