Cable TV in Murdo
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Murdo, SD, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 533 people in Murdo, those stats equate to:
- 176 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 256 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 517 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 384 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 442 Murdo residents confined to network air dates and times.