TV Trends in Timber Lake
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Timber Lake, SD tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
378 people live in Timber Lake, which means there are:
- 367 people who watch broadcast TV
- 181 people who stream TV online
- 26 people who regularly use DVRs
- 272 people with bundled services
- 125 people with a plethora of plasma-screens