CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lockhart, AL

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Lockhart, AL

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Lockhart, AL

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Lockhart, AL. Are you part of the 94% of Lockhart residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Lockhart, AL is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Join the other residents in your area who are bundling their cable TV service with digital phone and/or Internet. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Lockhart, AL. That means 2/3 of your Lockhart neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in Lockhart and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

44% of Lockhart residents are using a DVR in their homes. Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own multiple televisions. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Lockhart, AL Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has consistently provided what cable and telecommunications customers need. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable in Lockhart, AL offers customers superior options and quality services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Lockhart, AL residents need. To learn about Time Warner Cable availability in Lockhart, AL, call the number below.