CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Midland City, AL

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Midland City, AL with Time Warner Cable

By now you've found out that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Midland City, AL. 94% of Midland City residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 1,795 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. However you enjoy television, the right package for you is right here.

Need movies? Sports? Local channels? Not to worry. Time Warner Cable has exactly what you need. Get even more features from Time Warner Cable that fit your lifestyle like TWC TV™, which gives you the freedom to watch the shows you love and program your DVR from your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

It is time for you to join others who have already bundled; bundle TV with home phone and/or Internet with Time Warner Cable. 66% of the households in Midland City, AL are bundling their TV, Internet and home phone service. That's 1,261 Alabamians who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Set up your voicemail online with VoiceZone™, an exclusive feature available to customers who bundle their services. See caller ID right on your TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. In Midland City, AL, Time Warner Cable offers fun and unique options, that add to convenience of a service bundle.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

Over the past five years, DVR use has become more popular. As a part of their TV display setup, more than 840 Midland City residents currently use a DVR. Many Time Warner Cable subscribers who need more advanced DVR services choose the Whole House HD-DVR solution. Begin watching a movie in one room, pause with the touch of a button, and pick it up right where you left off on another television.

Features like Start Over® and Look Back® are built-in, placing you in control of your TV viewing experience with Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Midland City, AL

With a vision for the future of the cable and telecommunications industry, Time Warner Cable came onto the scene in 1989. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. It also has 31 operating divisions throughout 29 states. If you live in Midland City, AL, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Midland City, AL? Call the number below to discover special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable availability in Midland City, AL.