CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Pinckard, AL

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Pinckard, AL

By now you've heard that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Pinckard, AL. Are you part of the 94%, or 540 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Pinckard? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? However you watch TV, the right package for you is right here.

Enjoy the best sports, movies, news and local programming from Time Warner Cable. Discover great features and services from Time Warner Cable including TWC TV™, which allows you to watch TV or manage your DVR no matter where you are, with your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

It's time for you to join others who have already bundled; combine TV with home phone and/or Internet with Time Warner Cable. 66% -- that's how many Pinckard residents are now bundling telecommunications services. That means 379 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Unique services include VoiceZone™, an online voicemail management tool. Can you imagine seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. Time Warner Cable gives you that and more when you bundle both services in Pinckard, AL.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

More than 253 Pinckard residents have a DVR as part of their cable television package. Do you number among those who've made the same choice? If you're like millions of other Americans, you own more than one TV, which makes the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable more important than ever.

Choose Time Warner Cable and get advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back® with every set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Pinckard, AL

Founded with much fanfare in 1989, Time Warner Cable had designs of making an immediate impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. The company has carried on over the years as a leader in the industry with excellent products and services. Time Warner Cable is a favorite choice for customers in Pinckard, AL and is readily accessible in 29 states, with 31 diverse operating divisions. Time Warner Cable additionally has the services and products people in Pinckard, AL want. At this time, Time Warner Cable subscribers exceed 12.2 million for basic cable, 10.8 million for high speed internet, 9.3 million with bundled services, and even more than 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Discover what all the talk is about and dial the number below for present deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Pinckard, AL.