CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Carlsbad, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Carlsbad, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Carlsbad, CA

You've figured it out by now; your Carlsbad, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Carlsbad residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Carlsbad, CA is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. Bundling is on the rise; 66% of Carlsbad residents now combine telecommunications services. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Carlsbad.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Carlsbad residents having one in their homes. When you order the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you instantly have the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without skipping a beat. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Carlsbad, CA Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Being able to tune in to local show Road Rules 2007 Viewers' Revenge is one thing. But do you want to be able to catch Ryan Guy in action, and Golf Academy of America playing at home or on the road? With Time Warner Cable providing local listings, On Demand, and DVR recording options, you can count on a better way to get the TV that you enjoy most.