CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Cathedral City, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Cathedral City, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Cathedral City, CA

Now that you've figured out your Cathedral City, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Cathedral City residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

Whether you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Time Warner Cable bundle deals get you everthing you want. Two-thirds of Californians homes take advantage of combining two or more services on one bill. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Cathedral City.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Cathedral City residents having one in their homes. Also, many others have added Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR to their subscription. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Cathedral City, CA Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Since being founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has made a lasting, noteworthy impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. Today, the company maintains its position as a leader in the industry with the best products and services. Available in 29 states, complete with 31 distinct operating divisions, Time Warner Cable is a preferred choice for customers in Cathedral City, CA. Moreover, Time Warner Cable products and services are preferred by people in Cathedral City, CA. Presently, Time Warner Cable has greater than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Find out what all the fuss is about and call the number below for current deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Cathedral City, CA.