CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Desert Hot Springs, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Desert Hot Springs, CA

Most of your neighbors in Desert Hot Springs have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! 94% of Desert Hot Springs residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 23,847 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. There are bundles to fit your TV habits, and you've come to the right place.

Whether you prefer movies, sports programming or local shows, Time Warner Cable has exactly what you are looking for. Especially the unique features, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices. Get it from Time Warner Cable.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

To join others in your area in bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet, all you need is a Time Warner Cable bundle. 66% of residents in Desert Hot Springs bundle their home services. That means 16,744 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. Onscreen caller ID means that incoming calls will show up on the TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable gives you that and more when you bundle both services in Desert Hot Springs, CA.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use is on the rise. 11,162 Desert Hot Springs residents currently have one in their house. If you own three or more televisions, you're like millions of other Americans, which makes the Whole House HD-DVR service incredibly useful to you. It's your lucky day, Time Warner Cable has just the solution for you.

If you want advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back®, choose Time Warner Cable and get these and a lot more included in each set-top cable box.

Desert Hot Springs, CA Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has consistently provided what cable and telecommunications customers need. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable in Desert Hot Springs, CA offers customers superior options and quality services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides just what Desert Hot Springs, CA residents want. For information on Time Warner Cable availability in Desert Hot Springs, CA, call the number below.