CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Diamond Bar, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Diamond Bar, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Diamond Bar, CA with Time Warner Cable

You've figured it out by now; your Diamond Bar, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Diamond Bar residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Diamond Bar, CA is beyond compare and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Become one of the increasing number of households who bundle their cable TV service with digital telephone service and/or Internet. Two-thirds of Californians households see the benefit of putting two or more services on one bill. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Diamond Bar.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

44% of Diamond Bar residents are using a DVR in their homes. When you order the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you'll have the ability to watch your favorite show on one TV and finish it on another without skipping a beat. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Diamond Bar, CA

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Ryan Wendell, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.