CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Fountain Valley, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Fountain Valley, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Fountain Valley, CA

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Fountain Valley, CA. Are you part of the 94% of Fountain Valley residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

Whether you like movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the households who are bundling their TV service with digital home phone and/or Internet. Home service bundles and packages have increased to 66% in Fountain Valley, CA. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in Fountain Valley and get caller ID on your television.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

DVR use has grown to 44% of Fountain Valley residents having one in their homes. Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own at least two, three or more televisions. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Fountain Valley, CA Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Did you know that Keri Russell came from Fountain Valley? No? Well Time Warner Cable does, and it's also known that Fountain Valley has produced other famous people like Willie Eyre. Time Warner Cable knows that local people and events matter to you. That's why the services allow you to enjoy local events from places like Coastline Community College.