CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Highland, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Highland, CA with Time Warner Cable

As you most likely know, Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Highland, CA. Are you part of the 94%, or 49,286 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Highland? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there are packages to fit your TV habits.

Choose top rated movies, championship sporting events or even the local news. It doesn't matter because Time Warner Cable has the perfect programming package for you. Who doesn't like advanced features and services with their television package? Time Warner Cable gives you TWC TV™, allowing you to watch TV and program your DVR directly from any of your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

There are a lot of people who bundle their services. Want to be one of them? All you need to do is subscribe to a Time Warner Cable package and add Internet and/or home phone to benefit from bundling. In Highland alone, the number of households who have switched to the convenience of telecommunications bundles has gone up to 66%. That's 34,605 Californians who combine two or more services onto one bill.

An additional exclusive feature you'll love is managing your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Your TV can display caller ID when someone is calling, when you bundle TV service with phone service from Time Warner Cable. You'll get these features and more in Highland, CA when you combine Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

The rise in DVR use has resulted in more than 23,070 Highland residents including a Digital Video Recorder(DVR) as part of their basic cable television package. Record, pause, play and delete any show from any television in your home with Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. If you own more than one television, this is a useful service.

Add options like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable and take advantage of the benefits these features have to offer.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Highland, CA

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including Highland, CA. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in Highland, CA. 12.2 million subscribers enjoy cable TV service from Time Warner Cable. Also, 10.8 million customers subscribe to high-speed internet, 4.9 million use their digital home phone service and 9.3 million bundle their services. Call the number below today for packages, special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable products and services in Highland, CA.