CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Holtville, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Holtville, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Holtville, CA Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Now that you've figured out your Holtville, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Holtville residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

It doesn't matter if you enjoy movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the growing number of households who bundle TV with digital home phone service and/or Internet. Telecommunications service packages have risen to 66% in Holtville, CA. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Holtville and get caller ID on your television.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

44% of Holtville residents are using a DVR in their homes. Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own multiple televisions. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Holtville, CA Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has a history of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable offers Holtville, CA customers quality options and services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides just what Holtville, CA residents want. For information on Time Warner Cable availability in Holtville, CA, call the number below.