CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Homeland, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Homeland, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Homeland, CA

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Homeland, CA TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Homeland residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Homeland, CA. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Bundle your TV, Internet and/or Phone service and join the many other households who only have one bill for their home services. 66% of Homeland, CA residents opt to bundle services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Homeland.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Homeland residents having one in their homes. Additionally, the Whole House HD-DVR products and services from Time Warner Cable are chosen by many others in your area. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Homeland, CA Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including Homeland, CA. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Homeland, CA. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million TV subscribers, 10.8 million Internet users, 9.3 million users who bundle services, and 4.9 million home phone customers. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Homeland, CA, just call the number below.