CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Huntington Beach, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Huntington Beach, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Huntington Beach, CA

You've figured it out by now; your Huntington Beach, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Huntington Beach residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Huntington Beach, CA. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. Home service bundles and packages have increased to 66% in Huntington Beach, CA. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Huntington Beach.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Huntington Beach residents having one in their homes. When you have the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you'll have the ability to watch your favorite show on one TV and finish it on another without missing a beat. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Huntington Beach, CA

Did you know that Miracle Laurie came from Huntington Beach? No? Well Time Warner Cable does, and it's also known that Huntington Beach has produced other famous people like Vinnie Pestano. Time Warner Cable knows that local people and events matter to you. That's why the services allow you to enjoy local events from places like Platt College-Newport Beach.