CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Indian Wells, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Indian Wells, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Indian Wells, CA with Time Warner Cable

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Indian Wells, CA. Are you part of the 94% of Indian Wells residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Indian Wells, CA. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Time Warner Cable bundle deals get you everything you need. The percentage is up to 66% of Indian Wells households who chose a bundle to combine their telecommunications services. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Indian Wells.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use has grown to 44% of Indian Wells residents having one in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie on one TV and finish watching it on another TV without missing anything. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Indian Wells, CA Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Since being founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has made a lasting, noteworthy impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. The company has carried on over the years as a leader in the industry with excellent products and services. Available in 29 states, complete with 31 distinct operating divisions, Time Warner Cable is a preferred choice for customers in Indian Wells, CA. Moreover, Time Warner Cable products and services are preferred by people in Indian Wells, CA. Presently, Time Warner Cable has greater than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Find out what all the fuss is about and call the number below for current deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Indian Wells, CA.