CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Irvine, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Irvine, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-877-323-2795
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Irvine, CA Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Now that you've figured out your Irvine, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Irvine residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Irvine, CA. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join the many homes who bundle their home services (Internet, TV and/or Phone). 66% of Irvine, CA residents choose to bundle services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Irvine and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

Did you know that 44% of Irvine residents already have a DVR in their homes? Also, the Whole House HD-DVR products and services from Time Warner Cable are chosen by many others in your area. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Irvine, CA Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Whether you're a fan of local actor-turned-star Will Ferrell, or have a serious interest in following the career of Austin Daye, Time Warner Cable can deliver all the excitement right to your living room. Not only will you get local, regional, and nation coverage of all the men's and women's University of California, Irvine sports, you'll also have access to the public broadcasts from Concordia University. These programs can include student interviews, campus news, educational programming, and even public access channels offering a variety of local flare.