CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in La Crescenta, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in La Crescenta, CA

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in La Crescenta, CA. Are you part of the 94% of La Crescenta residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in La Crescenta, CA is beyond compare and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Bundle your TV, Internet and/or Phone service and join the many other households who only have one bill for their home services. Bundling is on the rise; 66% of La Crescenta residents now combine home services. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in La Crescenta and get caller ID on your television.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

DVR use has grown to 44% of La Crescenta residents having one in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing anything. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in La Crescenta, CA

Did you know that Ryan Bittle grew up right here in La Crescenta? In fact, California is home to many different celebrities including movie stars, stage actors, musicians, bestselling authors, and important politicians. As a Time Warner Cable customer, it's easy to discover many great and interesting facts about your hometown heroes and the history of your city and state. Check it out sometime, you might learn something really fun and unexpected!