CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Laguna Hills, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Laguna Hills, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-668-8461
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Laguna Hills, CA Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Now that you've figured out your Laguna Hills, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Laguna Hills residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Laguna Hills, CA is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the products and services that you need. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Laguna Hills, CA. That means 2/3 of your Laguna Hills neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Laguna Hills.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

Did you know that 44% of Laguna Hills residents already have a DVR in their homes? Many other residents in your area have chosen to add the Whole House HD-DVR system from Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Laguna Hills, CA Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Founded with much fanfare in 1989, Time Warner Cable had designs of making an immediate impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. The company has carried on over the years as a leader in the industry with excellent products and services. Accessible in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is the preference for customers in Laguna Hills, CA with a total of 31 divergent operating divisions. Time Warner Cable also has the products and services desired by people in Laguna Hills, CA. Currently, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Find out what all the fuss is about and call the number below for current deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Laguna Hills, CA.