Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Lomita, CA

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Lomita, CA

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is the cable TV provider in Lomita, CA. Are you part of the 94%, or 19,473 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Lomita? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of how you opt to watch TV, there's a programming package with your name on it.

Time Warner Cable in Lomita offers the highest level of television programming. Options like TWC TV™ let you remotely manage your DVR recordings and view TV from your wireless devices; these features are unique to Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

There are more households than ever that bundle TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and you can join them with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Lomita, CA. This means that two-thirds of Californians get one bill for two or more services.

Online voicemail management with VoiceZone™ is just one of the distinctive features available when you bundle multiple services. With Time Warner Cable Phone service, you can even get caller ID to appear on the TV screen. Time Warner Cable also offers unique features when you combine cable television service in Lomita, CA.

Experience the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is growing. 9,115 Lomita residents currently have at least one in their home. If you are similar to most Americans, and have more than one TVs in your residence, Time Warner Cable is the perfect choice. Pause TV in one room and watch it in another right where you left off, using the Whole House HD-DVR.

Choose Time Warner Cable and get advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back® with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Lomita, CA

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Ted Lilly, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.