CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Los Alamitos, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Los Alamitos, CA

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 11,162 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Los Alamitos? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Time Warner Cable has a package to fit whatever you desire, even if you're in the 6%, in Los Alamitos, CA, who watch 35 hours of television every week on a non-traditional screen.

Whether you love movies, never miss a sports event or prefer local programming, Time Warner Cable has the options that you're looking for. With advanced features from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, you can program your DVR, record or delete a show or watch TV anywhere from a mobile device. Get it today, only from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

With percentages like that, you will see why mixing your TV with home phone and/or Internet through a Time Warner Cable bundle just makes sense. 66% of residents in Los Alamitos bundle their home services. Which means 7,837 Californians in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Online voicemail management with VoiceZone™ is just one of the unique features available when you bundle multiple services. The ability to see caller ID on your TV screen is another great bundle feature. You get this feature among others with a Time Warner Cable bundle that combines phone and TV service.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you have made the choice to use a DVR as part of your cable television package, then you will number among the more than 5,225 Los Alamitos residents already using one in their home. You'll find that when you include a DVR in your cable TV package, watching premium home television programming is so much easier.

If you crave advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back®, choose Time Warner Cable and get these and a lot more incorporated in each set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Los Alamitos, CA

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Orlando Scandrick, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.