CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Marina Del Rey, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Marina Del Rey, CA with Time Warner Cable

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 8,664 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Marina Del Rey? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? However you watch TV, the right package for you is right here.

No matter what type of television programming you like, Time Warner Cable has a programming package just right for you. Who doesn't like advanced features and services with their television package? Time Warner Cable gives you TWC TV™, allowing you to watch TV and program your DVR directly from any of your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you would like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a bundle providing what you need. In Marina Del Rey alone, the percentage of people who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has risen to 66%. That's 6,083 Californians who combine two or more services onto one bill.

An additional exclusive feature you'll love is managing your voicemail on the Internet with VoiceZone™. See caller ID right on your TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. Also, you'll get unique features when you combine Time Warner Cable TV with phone service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

If you own a DVR in addition to your TV subscription, then you will number among the more than 4,055 Marina Del Rey residents who've made the same choice. Using the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, record, pause, play and delete any movies and TV show from any TV in your house.

When you want advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back®, choose Time Warner Cable and receive these and a lot more incorporated in every set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Marina Del Rey, CA

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has a history of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. Time Warner Cable offers Marina Del Rey, CA customers quality options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Marina Del Rey, CA residents need. Discover Time Warner Cable availability in Marina Del Rey, CA, by calling the number below.