CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Midway City, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Midway City, CA

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Midway City, CA. Are you part of the 94% of Midway City residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Midway City, CA is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. Bundling has shot up to 66% in Midway City, CA. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Midway City.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Midway City residents having one in their homes. When you have the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you instantly have the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Midway City, CA Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Did you know that Dedee Pfeiffer grew up right here in Midway City? In fact, California is home to many different celebrities including movie stars, stage actors, musicians, bestselling authors, and important politicians. As a Time Warner Cable customer, it's easy to discover many great and interesting facts about your hometown heroes and the history of your city and state. Check it out sometime, you might learn something really fun and unexpected!