Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Ojai, CA

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Out-of-this-World TV Service in Ojai, CA with Time Warner Cable

You are one of the many people who’ve discovered that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Ojai, CA. 94% of Ojai residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 7,404 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. No matter how you like to watch TV, there are packages to fit your TV habits.

The highest quality television services in Ojai, CA come from Time Warner Cable. Everyone appreciates the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

It is time for you to join those already bundling; combine TV with home phone and/or Internet with Time Warner Cable. In Ojai alone, the percentage of people who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has risen to 66%. That means 5,199 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Other unique features, like VoiceZone™, let you manage your Voicemail on the Internet. Package deals from Time Warner Cable also give you unique features, such as the ability to see caller ID on the TV when you combine TV with phone service. Time Warner Cable also has the features you need to combine phone service with cable TV in Ojai, CA.

Experience Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise. 3,466 Ojai residents currently have at least one in their home. Record, pause, play and delete all of your favorite shows from any television in your home with Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR service. In particular, this service is useful if you own more than one television.

Television viewers are demanding advanced products and services with more user-friendly functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Ojai, CA

Time Warner Cable has long been the leader in delivering high quality television programming to its subscribers in Ojai. It's important to be able to watch your local independent and network channels, which are included with every Time Warner Cable television programming package. This way you'll never miss local actor Larry Linville or local shows like The Bionic Woman. Time Warner Cable specializes in local programming.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.