CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Palm Springs, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Palm Springs, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-844-204-1466
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Palm Springs, CA

Now that you've figured out your Palm Springs, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Palm Springs residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Palm Springs, CA is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the options that fits your lifestyle. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Palm Springs. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Palm Springs.

Enjoy Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown to 44% of Palm Springs residents having one in their homes. Time Warner Cable offers advanced HD-DVR services to its subscribers with its Whole House DVR solution. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Palm Springs, CA

Time Warner Cable has long been the leader in delivering high quality television programming to its subscribers in Palm Springs. It's important to be able to watch your local independent and network channels, which are included with every Time Warner Cable television programming package. This way you'll never miss local actor Tyler Hilton or local shows like Scoundrels. Time Warner Cable specializes in local programming.