CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in San Bernardino, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in San Bernardino, CA

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 185,784 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in San Bernardino? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your preferred method of watching TV, there is a programming package to suit your viewing preferences.

If you want the best in sports, movies or even local shows, you can get it from Time Warner Cable. Features like TWC TV™ let you remotely manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices; these features are unique to Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Be part of the majority: a Time Warner Cable bundle is the way to getting the cable TV, telephone and/or Internet service you want. 66% of residents in San Bernardino bundle their home services. That's 130,444 residents who combine two or more services onto one single bill.

Unique products include VoiceZone™, an online voicemail management tool. Bundles from Time Warner Cable also give you exclusive features, like the ability to see caller ID on the TV when you bundle TV with phone service. Time Warner Cable also offers unique features when you combine phone service with cable TV in San Bernardino, CA.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

More than 86,963 San Bernardino residents have an HD-DVR to ensure they can watch the TV shows and movies they love. With a Whole House HD-DVR, Time Warner Cable gives you the power to start a movie in one room, pause it and watch it in a completely different room in your house.

If you are looking for advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back®, choose Time Warner Cable and get these and a lot more incorporated in every set-top cable box.

San Bernardino, CA Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Whether you're a fan of local actor-turned-star Brenden Jefferson, or have a serious interest in following the career of Alfonso Smith, Time Warner Cable can deliver all the excitement right to your living room. Not only will you get local, regional, and nation coverage of all the men's and women's California State University, San Bernardino sports, you'll also have access to the public broadcasts from San Bernardino Valley College. These programs can include student interviews, campus news, educational programming, and even public access channels offering a variety of local flare.