CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in San Diego, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in San Diego, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

San Diego, CA Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've figured it out by now; your San Diego, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of San Diego residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in San Diego, CA. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the increasing number of households who bundle their cable TV service with digital telephone service and/or Internet. About 66% of the homes in San Diego bundle their home services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in San Diego.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of San Diego residents having one in their homes. Other residents in your area have selected the system from Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

San Diego, CA Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Nobody does like San Diego. That's why Time Warner Cable is the company to choose when you want personal programming. Follow Point Loma Nazarene University[A 4] events, watch Bruce Billings or Design Institute of San Diego smash their rivals. Not in the mood for sports? Time Warner Cable keeps it personal, by providing locally recognized shows like C.P.O. Sharkey and programs with San Diego stars, like Bridget Regan.