CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Santa Ana, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Santa Ana, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Santa Ana, CA

Now that you've figured out your Santa Ana, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Santa Ana residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Santa Ana, CA is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Time Warner Cable bundle deals will get you everything you need. The number of residents who bundle their services is on the rise; 66% of Santa Ana residents now combine cable TV, Internet and/or phone services. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Santa Ana.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

44% of Santa Ana residents are using a DVR in their homes. Also, many others have opted for Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR products and services. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Santa Ana, CA

When you pick a cable company, you want to have programming that matters to you in Santa Ana, CA. That's why Time Warner Cable is unique; covering local events from Argosy University-Orange County, focusing on sports figures like Ben Francisco and even offering programming with local stars, like Drake Bell. This is personalization at its best. Even if you're looking for something simple, like The Real Housewives of Orange County, Time Warner Cable is here to deliver.