CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Santa Barbara, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Santa Barbara, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Santa Barbara, CA Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've figured it out by now; your Santa Barbara, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Santa Barbara residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Santa Barbara, CA is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the products and services that fits your lifestyle. The percentage is up to 66% of Santa Barbara homes who chose a bundle to combine their telecommunications services. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Santa Barbara.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use has grown to 44% of Santa Barbara residents having one in their homes. Additionally, the Whole House HD-DVR products and services from Time Warner Cable are chosen by many others. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Santa Barbara, CA

People from Santa Barbara love entertainment. We?re not just talking about shows like An American Family. We?re talking about personal entertainment, because Time Warner Cable knows your town and brings you the best in events from Westmont College, University of California, Santa Barbara, sports figures, like Alex Mack and famous locals, like Kathleen Wilhoite. With a personal focus and brilliant packaging, Time Warner Cable is the local choice.