CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Simi Valley, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Simi Valley, CA

By now you've found out that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Simi Valley, CA. 94% of Simi Valley residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 116,036 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Regardless of your TV watching habits, the good news is that Time Warner Cable offers packages that works for you.

Get the best in movies, sports and local shows with Time Warner Cable and a programming package that's just right for you. In your package, you can get unique services from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™. Use it to watch TV, program your DVR or even delete a show right from any of your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

There are more households than ever that bundle TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and yours should be next with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. 66% -- that's how many Simi Valley residents are now bundling telecommunications services. That's 81,472 Simi Valley residents who have the Internet, Phone and/or TV service bundled onto one bill.

Manage your voicemail online with VoiceZone™; it's just one of the unique features. Bundling gives you exceptional features like having caller ID on your TV screen, when you combine Time Warner Cable TV service with a phone plan. Time Warner Cable offers that and much more when you bundle your services in Simi Valley, CA.

Experience Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you currently have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then you will number among the more than 54,315 Simi Valley residents already using one in their home. Similar to most Americans, you probably have multiple TVs in your house. Time Warner Cable has a solution for you with a Whole House HD-DVR.

Advanced features and services such as Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable put you in total control of your television experience.

Simi Valley, CA Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Which is better? Watching local actor Shailene Woodley deliver a star performance in your favorite show? Replaying over and over the career-best performance of your favorite actors? Or watching DVR recordings of Tales of the 77th Bengal Lancers? It's a tie, right? With versatile cable television programming and high-definition DVRs from Time Warner Cable, you will never again miss that great performance or an encore airing of your favorite show or movie. If you live in Simi Valley, Time Warner Cable has all your sports, television, and movies covered!