CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Sun Valley, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Sun Valley, CA

Now that you've figured out your Sun Valley, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Sun Valley residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Sun Valley, CA is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the many homes who bundle their home services (Internet, TV and/or Phone). The number of Sun Valley residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Sun Valley.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

DVR use has grown to 44% of Sun Valley residents having one in their homes. Time Warner Cable offers advanced HD-DVR features for those who demand a more with its Whole House DVR solution. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Sun Valley, CA

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states within its 31 operating divisions and continually serves Sun Valley, CA customers outstanding choices in programming, Internet speed and phone options. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides top choices in Sun Valley, CA. Call the number below to find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable digital cable, Internet, special offers and availability in Sun Valley, CA.