CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Tehachapi, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Tehachapi, CA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Tehachapi, CA

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Tehachapi, CA TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Tehachapi residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

Whether you like movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

The options and features you want can be combined with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. Bundling is on the rise; 66% of Tehachapi residents now combine home services. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Tehachapi.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

Did you know that 44% of Tehachapi residents already have a DVR in their homes? Also, many others have added Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR to their subscription. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Tehachapi, CA Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. From the time of its establishment, it has maintained a high quality of standard for its subscribers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to offer Tehachapi, CA subscribers high-quality choices, deals and packages. As a resident of Tehachapi, CA, Time Warner Cable is the only real answer to all of your entertainment and communication needs. Call the number below to learn more about Time Warner Cable availability in Tehachapi, CA and find out if there are any special offers.