CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Temple City, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Temple City, CA

As you most likely know, Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Temple City, CA. Are you part of the 94%, or 37,200 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Temple City? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? However you watch TV, the right bundle for you is right here.

It doesn't matter if you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Discover great features and services from Time Warner Cable including TWC TV™, which allows you to watch TV or manage your DVR no matter where you are, with your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join other households who've already bundled with a package from Time Warner Cable that gives you everything you need, adding Internet and/or home phone to your TV service. 66% of the households in Temple City, CA are bundling their TV, Internet and home phone service. Which means 26,119 Californians in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Online VoiceZone™ voicemail management is just one of the unique features available to you. How convenient would it be to have caller ID on your TV screen? That's just one of the unique benefits of bundling TV from Time Warner Cable with phone service. These are just two great features available when you bundle both services in Temple City, CA.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

17,413 Temple City residents now use a DVR in their home theater setup. You'll find it easier to watch premium home television programming with a Digital Video Recorder(DVR) as part of your cable television subscription.

More television viewers are demanding advanced products and services with user-friendly functionality. Time Warner Cable delivers great features like Start Over® and Look Back®; which come standard with every set-top cable box.

Temple City, CA Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. Its customers have seen nothing but the best service since. It is now present in 29 states with 31 operating divisions. Time Warner Cable is what you need if you're looking for great service in Temple City, CA. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Temple City, CA, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. If you want to learn more about special offers and Time Warner Cable availability in Temple City, CA, call the number below.