CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Tujunga, CA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Tujunga, CA

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Tujunga, CA. Are you part of the 94% of Tujunga residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Tujunga, CA. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services you want. Bundling is on the rise; 66% of Tujunga residents now combine cable TV, Internet and/or phone services. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in Tujunga and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

44% of Tujunga residents are using a DVR in their homes. When you have the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you'll have the ability to watch your favorite show on one TV and finish it on another without missing a beat. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Tujunga, CA

How many times have you seen a local program you want to watch, like 10 Things I Hate About You, only to forget it was on? It's frustrating to miss your favorite program, special event or even a particular local newscast in Tujunga. Fortunately, with a DVR from Time Warner Cable you never have to miss another program, even if you forget it's coming on. Set up a recording in advance, or setup your DVR to record the entire series, and watch it at your leisure.